UGA

Friday, July 17, 2015

The Walk

The Walk (The Walk, #1)The Walk by Richard Paul Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book in “The Walk” series. I actually read the third one first and thought it was a true story of someone walking across the country.  This book explains why Alan decides to walk from Washington State to Key West, FL. His one true love his wife has an untimely death, his partner steals his clients and Alan loses everything. This is why he starts his walk. This is the best book series I have ever read. I have now read the first three books in the series. If you enjoy a short read you will enjoy this book. I highly encourage everyone to read this book! The second book in the series, “Miles To Go,” I will include lots of quotes.

View all my reviews

To order this book click here!

No comments:

The Family

The Family
Braves Game 2012