UGA

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Theodore Boone: the Abduction: The Abduction

Theodore Boone: the Abduction: The AbductionTheodore Boone: the Abduction: The Abduction by John Grisham
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is one of Grisham's children's books. Even though it is written for a teenage audience, I still enjoyed reading it. If I'm not mistaken he has written four books for teenagers. I have read two of the four. As most of his books this is a mystery book. A young boy, Theodore Boone is the main character who gets involved in a series of events. This time he is accused of the crime and in order to get out of trouble he has to solve the mystery. If you enjoy Grisham and would like an easy read, then this would be a good book for you!


View all my reviews


To order this book click here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The book your explaining is The Accused not the Abduction

The Family

The Family
Braves Game 2012