UGA

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ronald Reagan: Fortieth President of the United States


Ronald Reagan: Fortieth President of the United StatesRonald Reagan: Fortieth President of the United States by Zachary Kent
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I try to read any book I can find on Ronald Reagan. He is my favorite President of all time. This book is a school book for children. Almost anyone could read it in one setting. It didn't have anything I have not already read, but it sure does take me back to a time in our country that we could be happy. The last few pages is a time line of significant events in the life of our country beginning in Ad 982. The timeline is highlighted for all events that took place in Reagan's lifetime. The timeline ends in 1993. The back cover lists all Presidents with dates served from George Washington (1789-1797) through Bill Clinton (1993-    ).  If you are a fan of Reagan and if you have children or grandchildren this is a book to add to your library.


View all my reviews


To order this book click here!

No comments:

The Family

The Family
Braves Game 2012