UGA

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

From Herschel to a Hobnail Boot: The Life and Times of Larry Munson


From Herschel to a Hobnail Boot: The Life and Times of Larry MunsonFrom Herschel to a Hobnail Boot: The Life and Times of Larry Munson by Larry Munson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved this book. It brought back some many memories of the great UGA teams. Larry had a way to paint a picture of each and every play. I always listen to him even when I was at the game live. There are several areas I wish Tony Barnhart and larry Munson would have dealt with with more detail. One area I would like to know a lot more about would be his family. What vocations are his children involved? How did he meet his two ex wives? I would like to heard a lot more on his time with the Braves and the Falcons. The details about those two pro teams were enjoying reading but I desired to hear more stories. I hope someone in the future will write a more detailed account of Larry's life.


View all my reviews

To order this book click here!

No comments:

The Family

The Family
Braves Game 2012