UGA

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Great Divide

The Great Divide (Marcus Glenwood Series #1)The Great Divide by Davis Bunn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I very much enjoyed this book. first the only bad part of my review. I buy lots of books at GoodWill. Several years ago I bought a book by T. Davis Bunn by the title Winner Take All and when I started reading read it the book did not make sense. It took be a lot of searching to find this was the third in a series by Bun. I wished the books made note of this.

This novel The Great Divide is a story about a college student who while working on her thesis finds some wrong doing in a factory in China. Most of the book is set in the courtroom. The hero is a character named Marcus. The author does a great job helping the reader get to know Marcus and feel his heart beat. If you enjoy court room drama and Christian fiction then you will love this book!


View all my reviews


To order this book click here!

No comments:

The Family

The Family
Braves Game 2012