UGA

Friday, July 18, 2014

Descent Into Chaos

Descent Into ChaosDescent Into Chaos by David Page
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was written by a good friend of my mine. He has passed away since the book has been published. When I first saw the book I did not think it would be interesting. I think the cover deceived me. However, it turns out the book was an excellent read. This novel is about the USA under a president. In many ways it fore shadows how our country may turn out in the near future. The country literally goes in chaos. As the president decides that he is the only one who can make decisions. Fortunately there are still people with integrity who decide to stand up for what is right.

If you enjoy novels that deal with adventure you will love this novel.


View all my reviews

To order this book click here!

No comments:

The Family

The Family
Braves Game 2012