UGA

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

First Lady: A Portrait Of Nancy Reagan


First Lady: A Portrait Of Nancy ReaganFirst Lady: A Portrait Of Nancy Reagan by Chris Wallace
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I learned a lot about Nancy Reagan in this book. The book was based on an ABC story on Nancy Reagan. The book helped me understand Nancy as a compassionate, warm person. Her husband is my favorite President, but I have not always thought good about Nancy. This book has change my thinking on her. In the book there are many interviews with various people about their view, thoughts, comments on Nancy. The interviews are from both friends, foes, and family. If you enjoy learning more about the personal life of the first family you will enjoy this book.


View all my reviews


To order this book click here!

No comments:

The Family

The Family
Braves Game 2012