UGA

Friday, June 4, 2010

The Reagan Diaries

My favorite all time President is Ronald Reagan. I truly enjoyed the book, The Reagan Diaries. Douglas Brinkley did an amazing job editing President Reagan's diaries. If you have not read it, I highly recommend it to you. I've only listed a few quotes because most of the book is the day to day life of the President.

I realized I couldn't ask for God's help while at the same time I felt hatred for the mixed up young man who had shot me. p. 12

Whatever happens now I owe my life to God and will try to serve Him in every way I can. p. 12

Later in the day talked by phone with Billy Graham. He knows the family of the young man who did the shooting. They are decent, deeply religious people who are completely crushed by the "sickness" of their son. p. 13

To order this book click here!

No comments:

The Family

The Family
Braves Game 2012