UGA

Sunday, August 14, 2016

The Other Side of Oz

The Other Side of OzThe Other Side of Oz by Buddy Ebsen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a fun book to read! There are a few instances of bad (curse words) language used in the book but other than that I loved reading it. Buddy Ebsen is one of my all time favorite actors. I most remember him as Jed in the Beverly Hillbillies and Barnaby in Barnaby Jones. I also love the character he played in an episode of The Andy Griffith Show. I would love to rewatch all of the Barnaby Jones episodes. However, I been unable to find them on Amazon Prime or Netflix. The series is out on DVD but the reviews about the quality have been horrible. Buddy performed in many TV series and in many movies. He started out as a dancer and singer performing in Broadway choruses. He always seemed like a regular everyday man who you would love to sit down and talk to for hours. If you are a Buddy Ebsen fan I highly recommend this book!

Lots of great info on Buddy Ebsen at IMDb.

View all my reviews

To order this book click here!

No comments:

The Family

The Family
Braves Game 2012