UGA

Monday, January 18, 2016

God's Not Dead 2

God's Not Dead, He Is Surely Alive!

My wife and I had the opportunity to see this movie tonight! Excellent movie. If you enjoyed God's Not Dead, then you will enjoy this one!

Excellent quote from the movie:  "I'd rather stand with God and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God."

Here are the lyrics to "Guilty" a powerful song the Newsboys perform in the movie:


When did it become breaking a rule
To say Your name out loud in school
When Your name’s the only one that sets us free
When did it become incorrect
To speak the truth about life and death
When Your life gave us all eternity
Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted
If serving You is against the law of man
If living out my faith in You is banned
Then I’ll stand right before the jury
If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty

Here is a video of the song:





Here is the Trailer for the movie:

No comments:

The Family

The Family
Braves Game 2012