UGA

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Truth Seeker

The Truth Seeker (O'Malley, #3)The Truth Seeker by Dee Henderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Excellent book. I've read several of Dee Henderson's books and enjoyed them all. I guess they are really for women, but honestly I enjoy a good story especially when the gospel is incorporated into the story. My Mom actually had just read the book and passed it to me knowing I love to read mysteries. The book is about a family, the O'Malleys, that are not related by blood. They all grew up as foster kids, but became close and decided to change their last name so they could be a family. This book is classified as a romance novel and it does has romance in it but also has mystery. If you enjoy reading Christian fiction you will enjoy all of Dee Henderson's books.


View all my reviews


To order this book click here!

No comments:

The Family

The Family
Braves Game 2012