UGA

Friday, June 20, 2014

The FairTax Book: Saying Goodbye to the Income Tax and the IRS

The FairTax Book: Saying Goodbye to the Income Tax and the IRSThe FairTax Book: Saying Goodbye to the Income Tax and the IRS by Neal Boortz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have listen to Neal Boorz on radio since he was at "Ring" radio back in the 70's. I don't always agree with him but he is always entertaining. He has sense retired from radio. I knew about his Fair Tax book but had never read it. When I saw it in a Goodwill Store I knew it was time to give it a read. If the Fair Tax would work like Neal and John Linder say in their book, then I would be totally behind it. They make excellent points. The Fair Tax would replace the Federal Income tax(es) including Social Security Tax and Medicaid. The research seems sound and just think about all the time saved from filing Income Tax each year.

If you are interested in studying an alternative to the Federal Income Tax then this would be an excellent read for you.


View all my reviews


To order this book click here!

No comments:

The Family

The Family
Braves Game 2012