UGA

Friday, June 20, 2014

Ronald Reagan: 100 Years: Official Centennial Edition from the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation

Ronald Reagan: 100 Years: Official Centennial Edition from the Ronald Reagan Presidential FoundationRonald Reagan: 100 Years: Official Centennial Edition from the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation by Ronald Reagan Presidential Library Found
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have read many, many books on my favorite president, Ronald Reagan. This book does not have much if any new information, but it does have some wonderful pictures. If you are a Ronald Reagan fan I highly recommend adding this book to your library. This book is put out by the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation.


View all my reviews


To order this book click here!

No comments:

The Family

The Family
Braves Game 2012