UGA

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

There Came a Lion

There Came a LionThere Came a Lion by Carole H. Camak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The book was loaned to me by my Mom. The author, Carole H. Camak grew up across the street from my Mom. Their families went to the same church, Central Christian in Augusta, Ga. The church is a Disciples of Christ Church. The book is basically a life story of Carole. She went through quite a bit as a child and an adult. She was very faithful to her church through the years. This story explains how she learned how being religious is different than being a Christian. The last several chapters made the book for me. If you are interested to see how the power of forgiveness and unconditional love can transform someone then this book is for you!


View all my reviews


To order this book click here!

No comments:

The Family

The Family
Braves Game 2012