UGA

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Fed Up!: Our Fight to Save America from Washington


Fed Up!: Our Fight to Save America from WashingtonFed Up!: Our Fight to Save America from Washington by Rick Perry
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I bought this book to learn the views and beliefs of Rick Perry. He is very much in favor of states rights. He believes in a small federal government. He says the government that governs best is the one closet to the people which he means the local (city and county). I agree with much of what he states. However, in the debates I have watched he does not seem to be as passionate as he is in the book. It makes me wonder if someone else wrote the book for him. Newt Gingrich wrote the foreword and did an excellent job.


View all my reviews

To order this book click here!

No comments:

The Family

The Family
Braves Game 2012