UGA

Monday, July 9, 2012

Just As I Am: The Life of David Ring


Just As I Am: The Life of David RingJust As I Am: The Life of David Ring by David Ring
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you have never heard David Ring preached you are missing a great blessing. David has cerebral palsy, both his Mom and Dad died when he was a young person. Even though the odds were against him, after he trusted Christ as his Savior, David allowed God to work through him. And God has used him in a mighty way. This book uncovers the story of how David overcame the "weaknesses" and allowed God to use them for His glory. I am including several links to help you know David better.

Here is his website.

Here is his testimony.

Here his sermon, "Why bad things happen to God's people"

If you want to be blessed read this short book!


View all my reviews


To order this book click here!

No comments:

The Family

The Family
Braves Game 2012