UGA

Friday, June 29, 2012

Ten Presidents from FDR to George Bush


Ten Presidents from FDR to George Bush (Character Above All)Ten Presidents from FDR to George Bush by Doris Kearns Goodwin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book uses 10 authors to write about ten presidents. Even though it is suppose to be about the character of the presidents some of the authors do not focus on that topic. My favorite of the writings was by James Cannon who wrote on President Gerald Ford Cannon seemed to give an honest assessment of Ford and his writing was easy to read, follow and was very interesting. Of course, I love Ronald Reagan and Peggy Noonan (the author who wrote about him). Noonan did a good job but I did not find any new info about Reagan. This may be because I have read so much on Reagan. If you enjoy learning more about our American Presidents I would recommend this book!


View all my reviews

To order this book click here!

No comments:

The Family

The Family
Braves Game 2012