UGA

Monday, April 16, 2012

The Notes: Ronald Reagan's Private Collection of Stories and Wisdom


The Notes: Ronald Reagan's Private Collection of Stories and WisdomThe Notes: Ronald Reagan's Private Collection of Stories and Wisdom by Ronald Reagan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ronald Reagan is my favorite President. This book is a collection of President Reagan's collection of quotes that he kept to use in his speeches. There are many great quotes and vary greatly. He has quotes from over one twenty different people. I will leave you with two quotes:

Ralph Waldo Emerson said, "The hero is no braver than an ordinary man - but he is brave five minutes longer.

A Ronald Reagan joke:

Cop: "Said to myself when you came around the corner 45 at least."  Woman: "Oh this dress always makes me look 5 years older."

If you like Ronald Reagan you will enjoy this book!


View all my reviews


To order this book click here!

No comments:

The Family

The Family
Braves Game 2012