UGA

Monday, January 30, 2012

Put Me In, Coach: Confessions of a Football Wife


Put Me In, Coach: Confessions of a Football WifePut Me In, Coach: Confessions of a Football Wife by Barbara Dooley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Any University of Georgia fan will enjoy this book. Barbara is the wife of Vince Dooley. Vince is the former coach and AD at the University. She is very frank and open in her discussion of their family. Having read the book I wonder how they (her and Vince) stayed married. I'm sure it was not as bad as it seemed. It really showed a different side of Coach Dooley. This book is copyrighted in 1991 and tells the story of the Dooleys starting with Vince, then a coach at Auburn, dating Barbara, who was an underclassman at Auburn. I highly recommend to any UGA fan.


View all my reviews


To order this book click here!



No comments:

The Family

The Family
Braves Game 2012