UGA

Monday, January 2, 2012

Finding It: And Satisfying My Hunger for Life Without Opening the Fridge


Finding It: And Satisfying My Hunger for Life Without Opening the FridgeFinding It: And Satisfying My Hunger for Life Without Opening the Fridge by Valerie Bertinelli
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have been a fan of Valerie Bertinelli since I was a kid watching "One Day at A Time." In this follow up book from "Losing It," Valerie tells how she not only kept the weight off but how she lost even more. This book is more then losing weight and maintaining weight lost, but it is more about her life. I found it very interesting that she seems to be seeking a relationship with the Savior. She mentions several times how she knows there is a higher power and sometimes prays. I know I will continue to ask the Lord to work in her life that she may indeed come to know Him in a very personal way.  If you are a fan you will enjoy this book!


View all my reviews

To order this book click here!

No comments:

The Family

The Family
Braves Game 2012