UGA

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Confessions of a Mega Church Pastor


Confessions of a Mega Church PastorConfessions of a Mega Church Pastor by Allen R. Hunt
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I first heard of this book listening to Allen Hunt's radio program, where he discusses "Not right and left, but what is right and wrong." I have always wondered what the name of the church he left. Well the final pages of this book tells. It was Mount Pisgah, a United Methodist Church. He had a congregation of over 15,000. While he makes some good points in this book, I still do not believe the Catholic Church is the true church. It is surprising how many things the Catholic Church has in common with the baptist Church. If you are interested in learning more about what Catholics believe I would recommend this book.


View all my reviews

To order this book click here!



No comments:

The Family

The Family
Braves Game 2012