Spencer Johnson’s, Who Moved My Cheese? An A-Mazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life, G.P. Putnam’s Sons, 1998,is an encouraging and challenging book.
Below are several principles taken from the book:
· Change will happen. Anticipate it.
· Don't hang on to old illusions.
· Don't hang on to fear. Deal with it and discard what is irrational.
· Watch out for little changes in your situation. They may be harbingers of big changes.
· Be ready to adapt quickly to change by changing yourself.
· Enjoy change -- savor the adventure of going off in a new direction.
· Be ready to change again -- and remember, there's always new cheese out there.
There is nothing profound in this little book, yet it is the kind of book that quickly and usefully reminds you of something you need to know -- that, like it or not, change happens. Regardless of your field of endeavor, your happiness, your satisfaction, and your success depend on how you handle change.
To order this book click here!